Welcome to Piatt County Nursing Home
Piatt County Nursing Home offers a variety of programs and services which serve senior adults. These services promote well-being while respecting the individuality and autonomy of each individual.
Healthcare services are offered in a community setting where compassionate care addresses personal needs. Senior adults benefit from knowing someone is there to assist them with day-to-day tasks.
Piatt County Nursing Home also offers other community-based services to help senior adults maintain their independence while living in their own home.
Piatt County Nursing Home’s continuum of programs includes:
- Piatt County Nursing Home – offers skilled and intermediate nursing care and respite care
- Maple Point – offers an affordable assisted living lifestyle
- Piatt County Services for Seniors – offers community-based services affiliated with the East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging to connect seniors with available resources
- Faith In Action – offers home and community-based services
- Piatt County Nursing Home Foundation – supports the mission of Piatt County Nursing Home and its network of programs through donation cultivation and management
- Halcyon Unit – offers specific services for individuals affected by Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related disorders
Provider of Choice for Quality Living
Find Piatt County Nursing Home on Facebook
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.